Online Store Policies
- Our business days are Mondays to Fridays, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
- The cut-off time for all orders is 8.30am* on business days. Orders made before the cut off time will be processed on the same day. And orders made after the cut off time will be processed on the next business day. For delivery timeline, please refer to Shipping Information.
1. Order Acceptance Policy
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. CERT Publications reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
2. Order Cancellation Policy
You cannot cancel an order (or part of an order) after credit card has been authorised and approved. i.e. You cannot cancel the order after checkout upon reading all Terms and Conditions. However, you can cancel an order if there is a strong, valid reason. Please note the following cancellation charges:
- A cancellation charge of 20% of the order will be imposed for all cancellations made within 48 hours upon ordering.
- A cancellation charge of 50% of the order will be imposed for all cancellations made after 48 hours upon ordering.
To cancel an order, please email us at Customer Service.
3. Return Policy
All products, once sold are non-returnable. However, exceptions will be made for faulty products provided they are reported to Customer Service within 3 days upon acceptance of delivery. All faulty products must be returned to us in their original packaging and must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and serial number clearly printed on it for verification. Please also give a brief description on the fault of the product(s).
Local Return Policy
- Return of products will be arranged at CERT Publications premise.
Overseas Return Policy
- Customer has to return the said faulty product(s) and bear the return freight charges. Upon receipt of the faulty product(s), CERT Publications will send the replacement product(s) via mail. Normal delivery lead time applies.
4. Exchange Policy
Once a product has been sold, it cannot be exchanged except for the following:
- Products received are different from what is stated on the invoice; i.e. wrong goods are delivered.
- Product is found to be faulty.
If the product(s) received is wrong or faulty, there will be a one-to-one exchange for the same product. To exchange a product, please contact us within 3 days upon receiving the goods. Please contact us within 3 working days upon receiving the goods if there should be any missing item(s) from your order. Our representative will arrange to deliver the missing item(s).
Local Exchange Policy
- Exchange of product(s) will be arranged at CERT Publications premise.
Overseas Exchange Policy
- Customer has to scan/picture the said product(s) and email to CERT Publications for verification. CERT Publications will send the replacement product(s) via mail upon approval. Normal delivery lead time applies.
All products to be exchanged have to be returned to us in their original packaging & must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and serial number clearly printed on it for verification.
5. Pricing Policy
CERT Publications reserves the right to make adjustment to any published price of any product due to input error, product discontinuation, and stock clearance, under the instruction of manufacturers and distributors, and errors in advertising.
6. Delivery and Receiving of Orders (for Hand Delivery)
When an order is delivered but there is no one to receive the goods, our courier would leave a white card informing customer to contact for arrange a 2nd delivery attempt. If 2nd delivery attempt is unsuccessful, the item shall be delivered back to CERT Publications. A delivery charge of $20 will be imposed to customer for the next delivery upon request.
7. Delivery and Receiving of Orders (International Delivery, non-Malaysia)
When an order is delivered to an International Address (non-Malaysia) and found to be undeliverable (e.g. no person is able to receive or when our courier is unable to locate the address), our courier will attempt to contact the Recipient, however if the Recipient is non-contactable, the parcel will be abandoned. Once the parcel is abandoned, CERT Publications will consider that Order as delivered and will not entertain any resend or refund request for that Order. It is IMPORTANT to note that is it the responsibilities of the Customer to ensure the address is deliverable.
Upon delivering the order, the person who receives the goods will be required to sign on the invoice and indicate his/her name and NRIC/Passport number. If the person who receives the goods is not the credit card holder or registered customer, it is preferable that he/she produces a copy of the customer’s NRIC/Passport so as to protect the interest of the customer.